Wednesday 23 October 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I checked my phone before only to be told I'd been nominated for a blog award, my first thought being  "Wait, I have a blog? Spam" but apparently not.

I was of course nominated by the corking Charlotte of Eat My Book (not mine, hers)
Thanks, Charlotte

Rules:
  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator
  • Nominate ten other bloggers for the award who have less than two hundred followers
  • Create ten questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their blog and telling them

Here are the questions I got :

1 How many trees live in your garden? If you don't have a garden. how many trees live in your heart?
There aren't any trees in my garden, but one hangs into it and one is deeply rooted into the foundations of my house. That's probably something of concern really.

2 If you had to do one hobby for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
Oh God, I'm not sure. I really really really love watching/making Chadwardenn and Smoke weed videos but I also love playing Sonic Adventure all day so I'm not sure. Probably a toss up between those 2.

3. Do you know what a hobby horse is?
Yes. It's like a horse on a stick, but not the kind you eat.

4.What do you enjoy most about being nominated for awards?
It has got to be that message you get when you think you've won an award but you've actually just being nominated for an award which you aren't going to win but you take part anyway because you don't have anything else going and it seems like there could be a mass amount of lulz to be had.

5. This is an open question. Tell the world what it needs to know
The human heart is split into 4 sections, the right and left atrium and ventricle. The 2 sides of the heart could operate independently from each other, with both halves being in different locations in the body.
It's a quirk of evolution that the heart has even been joined together by the septum.
WE EVOLVED FROM TIMELORDS

6. How many books do you own?
Too many to count with my fingers and toes. Like, we're talking a lot

7. What's your favouritest book?
Great Expectations.
I feel like I should have something to add to this but I don't really unless you want a plot synopsis.

If you do, please for God's sake go read the book.
.
8.How long do you spend on a post on average?
It can depend. This post has taken days, and I'm still not done.

9.Has an animal ever tried to murder you?
Well there was this one time I was eating some chips at the seaside and this seagull started sizing itself up to me so I was all like u wot m8 and it still didnt go so I unleashed the tatsumaki senpukyaku but it flew away and i wasted an H.C. bar.
What am I supposed to be talking about?

10. Whats the best thing you ever did, ever?
Aside from answering these questions and that piss I had the other day (omg the relief) is probably get into video editing. I really enjoy it and I've met some goodish people in the interwebz community. Either that or go to hospital, that was fun (I'm serious)

Now I'm supposed to nominate 10 more people to answer my questions, which I should ask 10 off, but here's the thing; I don't read blogs. Perhaps I should try find some people (I will) but for now I'm just going to wrap it up as atleast a blog post, even if I can't win.


No comments:

Post a Comment