Thursday 11 July 2013

I suppose I have some explaining to do (>.<)

OK.

So that post yesterday.

Wow.

It wasn't me first of all. I would never...yeah.

Secondly I know who did it. It was done out of jest, based on an inside you-had-to-be-there type joke made earlier yesterday. I don't hold it against them, I just wish they hadn't made such an...exhibition of it.

I would of cleared stuff up last night but I was unmotivated; I was feeling a mix of shock, pissed-offness and a little scared I suppose.

One thing I found weird was that my twitter pass wasn't changed until after I had posted something on there "(" HEY,HEY HEY! GET READY TO MAKE SOME CRRRAZY MONEY, HERE. WE. GO!
YA YA YA YA!  Im totally buying this" Yeah probably best not to ask)

If I'd gone to post it a few minutes earlier I would have caught the guy before I was even told.

The perp came clean this morning. I would've preferred last night but meh beggars can't be choosers...or something like that.

Apologies to anyone who was worried. If you were worried, I'm flattered. Flattered that someone was looking out for me, I mean :3

I think that's it for now. I have a quota to meet so I better wrap it up there.




No comments:

Post a Comment