Friday 21 June 2013

Failed attempt at going out

I had some errands to run in town today.

  1. Put some money in the bank
  2. Cash in Euromils ticket 
  3. Buy a loaf of bread OR 
  4. Buy lunch
So I got to town at 10AM. I went to the TSB and when I got in there I realised I didn't have my wallet. Ooooooooooooooooooh...>:(

So now I don't have any money for lunch. But I DO have a lottery ticket with a monetary value of £5 , that'll do. So I went to Morrisons and asked the girl at the cigarettes counter to cash my ticket.

"I should have a fiver on this ticket , thanks."

"Um...I'm sorry sir, this isn't a winner."

Now I'm shocked. Then I realised the girl behind the till was one of those "pretty" types, with the platinum blonde hair, 5 In. of war paint on her face, the kind of person I'd like to strangle with a phone cord. She's probably just "forgot" to put her glasses on because she's so vein.

No, she's right, it isn't a winner. In fact, this is a lotto ticket, not a Euromillions ticket.

So now I'm going home to get a quid out of my wallet and I'm going to buy a pot noodle from the local Co-op.

I give up ;_;


No comments:

Post a Comment