Monday 24 June 2013

Where I was yesterday+ Annoying Cinema things

In the early hours of yesterday morning, I went to the north-east. There was a wedding on (who the bloody hell gets married on a Sunday?) and I hadn't been invited to the service (charming) but had been invited to the reception+meal (I'm not sure that's how it works).

I decided to pay my good friend A a visit (or at least...her house was where we got changed when it was time to go). She told me she'd been reading my blog and could set me up with some indie am-drams that she was friends with at school (see my post from about 3 days ago). Firstly however, I would have to go and buy her a bar of chocolate and some period pain ibuprofen.

I said that it was unfair that big medicine companies would exploit women like that, as if they didn't have enough money. I also explained that paracetamol would be a better choice over Ibuprofen because Ibu' acts as an anti-inflammatory, whereas-

Lesson learned: We don't argue with PMT, no we don't, no we don't, no we don't. Doing so could result in £5 (In coins) being sent flying your way.

So I travelled down the road until I hight the Co-op like I'd been instructed. 1 Mile down the M1 later (well, it used to be part of the M1, now it's A4783635678345678 or something) and I came across a petrol station. Sure enough, it was a co-op.

When I got back, we realised we had about 4 hours to burn. She told me that we were going to meet her friends in the city and then go to the cinema. I thought we were going to see some crappy american comedy *huehuehuehangover3coughcoughahem* but it turns out we were going to see Man of Steel (script needed proofreading, i'm not sure reattack is a word. Also not sure if I can complain about proof reading.)

Ok so part 2

Annoying cinema stuff 

So the 4 of us sit down at the end of a middle row.
There are about 20 people in the room, scattered randomly. This random guy just comes and sits next to me.

Awwwwwwwwkwwwwaaaaard....

He leans over to me and says, "Hey, is this your girlfriend?"

"Oh, um, No, we're related."

"Hey, I'm not judging." (I only realised what he said 5 minutes later.)

This guy is also a really loud mouth breather.

There's a guy 2 rows back shouting out movie trivia about everyone who comes on screen.

I've got A who hits the roof every time there is a loud noise and cries when anything else happens.

And there is a group of kids in front playing on their phones and eating each others faces off (figuratively unfortunately)

I keep throwing kernels of corn out them which pisses them off which is funny, until the alpha 10 year old male tries to start a fight outside. I wanted to just Tatsumaki Senpukyaku the guy but I could do without a criminal record right now. So I just shout "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER KID, I'VE GOT MOVES" and ran off with my homies.

Then we went to the wedding and it was boring and my phone ran out of battery and then shit



No comments:

Post a Comment