Thursday 13 June 2013

I made a blog, are you happy now?

About a week ago, I put my 2 penneth in about about something on Blogger.
Since then, I've had emails every day beckoning me to create my very own blog. Well now I've done it, and I hope you're happy Blogger.
The reason  I've put off blogging for so long is that I have absolutely sod all to write about. Sure, I'm a pretty interesting person (or so I'd like to think) but when it comes to writing things down, or typing them up in this case, my mind goes to mush. Hell, in the past it's taking me a shocking 20 minutes just to reply to a comment on Facebook. Because of this, I'm not sure what my blog will specialize on yet. I'll continue to pour my heart out onto my keyboard (figuratively of course) once a day. For reference this DOES NOT count as todays post. I should think of something to write about within an hour. If not I'll come back and tell you why I've failed to think of anything with my chin at my chest and my tail between my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment